Student experience is everything: Share yours with fellow students.
UC Berkeley is looking for students to join our cast of UC Berkeley students in a variety of opportunities. Help students see the many different sides of Berkeley life — everything from your living space, multicultural experience, identity, social life, clubs, academics, trends and more.
You may gain experience for your resume, acquire a byline, train with staff professionals, get a headshot, be a leader and advisor (if you want). The more you participate, the more you will gain.
Sign Up Today
A Unique (Easy) Opportunity
Your input will help:
- Communications resonate with UC Berkeley students.
- Improve navigation of UC Berkeley resources.
- Shape campus videos, articles, emails or social media posts.
- Develop media for UC Berkeley marketing campaigns.
- Incentives such as gift cards or other rewards
- Experience working with professionals in content marketing.
- Be the first to learn about student jobs with Student Affairs Communications.
- Opportunity to share your story or point of view by writing an article for life.berkeley.edu
- Chance to shape student communications by participating in assessment efforts and focus groups.
How It Works
- You sign up.
- Student Affairs Communications will contact you for a brief interview to get to know you and what you are interested in sharing about yourself.
- When a relevant opportunity arises we’ll reach out to you. You can then choose to participate, or wait for another opportunity to come around.
Student Affairs Communications | email@example.com