Skip to main content

Financial, Billing, Registrar, & Enrollment

Student getting mail on campus

Your first stop for financial, billing, or registrar-related questions will be Cal Student Central. Our Financial Aid office provides all the information you need for your financial health at UC Berkeley. Ensure you’ve completed all requirements to begin enrolling in classes.

Cal Student Central

Financial Aid & Scholarships

Office of the Registrar